EONSFLEET empower organizations of all sizes to improve IoT operational and business results by simplifying the complexity of IoT. Our deep IoT knowledge and experience, global reach, purpose-built solutions, and deployment agility accelerate and materially impact our customers’ business outcomes.
An independent, expert advisor, EONSFLEET eliminates the time-consuming need to identify, evaluate, contract, and manage multiple network connectivity providers, equipment manufacturers, as well as application enablement and professional services organizations. We deliver all the components required for a successful IoT implementation, as well as the proven expertise and guidance that organizations need to maximize IoT investments and transform IoT business performance in the Telematics and Telemetric space.
IoT Business Solutions
EONSFLEET focuses on enabling business-centric IoT solutions across industries – including fleet, healthcare, logistics, industrial, real estate and construction, insurance, and auto – for location tracking, asset monitoring, and field servicing use cases.
We have spent decades empowering organizations with:
- Tailored location tracking solutions that deliver real-time location data and analytics for improved operational efficiencies, compliance, security, and profitability.
- Asset monitoring IoT solutions delivered via our technology-agnostic approach that increase visibility into asset status, ensure optimal asset performance, and ultimately impact asset value to improve the bottom line.
- End-to-end IoT solutions for field servicing with mission-critical applications that enable real-time communication, troubleshooting, and proactive maintenance of remote and mobile resources.
With our carrier, device, and technology-agnostic approach, organizations benefit from flexible IoT solutions that suit their unique business and industry requirements.
To achieve sustainable growth, we have established a vision with clear goals:
- Drivers: Get drivers home safe everyday
- Fleets: Keep fleets at optimal performance
- Partners: A winning relationship with all partners advocating driver safety
- People: To be a centre in which our employees feel a passionate about the work they do
- Products: To be the standard, always the next step in The Telematics and Telemetry Industry.
Our mission is to improve driver safety, connect fleet activity making the fleet and telemetry operation seamless and productive